By fhe - 16/04/2012 15:52 - Puerto Rico - San Juan

Today, I was fixing a leak in the roof. When I was climbing down the ladder, it fell, but I managed to grab the ledge of the roof. The ladder hit my wife's car, then I fell on top of the ladder. My wife came running out to ask what happened to the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 641
You deserved it 2 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jerseyboy732 16

I'll be the first to ask.. are you ok OP?

Comments

bobbos100 2

Of course she did , her car is way more important than U. Did she also ask if the ladder was ok too?

pieceoschmidt 8

Similar story except I managed to climb back onto the roof after the ladder falling only to fall through the roof and the floor of the second story landing onto the living room floor, my dad runs in and asked me what I did to the roof while I was lying on the ground writhing in pain.

Clearly the OP's wife was not fully aware of the gravity of the situation.

Maybe you were insured and the car wasn't.

sounds like something I would say to my boyfriend if he fell n I'd be dying of laughter cus he was hanging from the ledge hahah

"it got in the way of my rehearsal for my extreme ladder stunts video"

She sounds materialistic. It's a shame that stuff is not important, nor is the condition of it as long as it is still fully functional. A further shame that she put the condition of her stuff above damage done to the body of her life mate. Prepare to lose half your money and assets one day, but do not fret, the cost will be well worth the outcome.

Did she take a picture if you posing on a car?