By rammedbehind - 26/08/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, I was driving to work when a state trooper rammed into my car from behind, because he was on the cell phone and not paying attention. He gave me a ticket for "Failure to control speed to avoid a crash." FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 701
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DanceRox9008 0

you should take that to court cause im pretty sure you could manage to not have to pay for that.

Comments

RideOorDiee 0

Umm any time someone hits you from the back its always going to be there fault... Id fight that ticket

really_123 0

i hate cops so much. ughh this really pisses me off. if this is real, i would sue the ass off that cop.

My bs meter is going through the roof

kfred987 0

Wow. What a dick. That's definitely his fault, and he shouldn't have expected you to watch what he was doing. They always told me that the first rule of the road is to watch what you're doing. I think that you need to contact the DOT office and get it handled.

Jesus christ, people. Put aside your hate of cops for five seconds and realise that this is fake as hell.

kfred987 0

Dude, seriously, this has happened to people before. I was in the car with someone when it happened to them. A cop went through a stop sign and hit them, and gave them a ticket for reckless driving. It happens, they LOVE to go on powertrips because most of them are cocky and arrogant and think that they rule everything.

why are so many cops arrogant sons of bitches? yes, I know there are good cops out there, but 75% of the ones I meet, both on duty and off, are jackasses on power trips.

that doesnt sound fake. cops are dicks and wud do shit like that to get out of trouble