Fire!

By NowABlonde - 09/03/2009 16:23 - United States

Today, I decided to lighten my hair. I applied the dye and waited 20 minutes. When I went to wash the dye out, the water wouldn't turn on. After my head started to burn, I called the landlord in a panic. Turns out there was a water main break and the entire city block doesn't have water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 747
You deserved it 5 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap...I probably woulda poured bottled water over my head or gatorade or whatever I had in the house...lol...I hope your hair is not too damaged and the color doesn't look bad...and if it does I hope it can be fixed at a salon...wow this seriously blows...it would only be half as bad if you had been coloring it darker...but bleach...damn...

Wow, that's horrible. I hope your hair doesn't start falling out.

Comments

Wow, that's horrible. I hope your hair doesn't start falling out.

wintamint101 7

just use bottled water or were you conveniently all out of that too?

And you just conveniently replied to first so people would see your comment.

22cute 17

Toilet tank! There's always water in there.

cryssycakesx3 22

regular hair dye won't damage your hair from leaving it on too long. it is only active for so long and it stops working. bleach on the other hand works as long as it's kept moist.

#56, I don't keep bottled water. Maybe OP doesn't either.

Holy crap...I probably woulda poured bottled water over my head or gatorade or whatever I had in the house...lol...I hope your hair is not too damaged and the color doesn't look bad...and if it does I hope it can be fixed at a salon...wow this seriously blows...it would only be half as bad if you had been coloring it darker...but bleach...damn...

Mayonnaise_fml 0

That's hysterical, I'm so sorry. What happened to your hair?? That just sucks.

vitaminsandminer 0

yeah seriously go buy some bottles of water or find a community pool like the ymca that will have a shower you can use!

sweetjosephine 0

Yeah- honestly, I would have gone to the firdge and poured tea/milk/koolaid on my hair, anything is better than the bleach. At least then you can put it up in a wet, but sticky, ponytail and go to the store to buy gallon water in a jug.

Firewall_fml 0

head>toilet its a shitty situation (hehe), but ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

she could use the water from the tank of the toilet.

AntiqueTurquiose 0

put any liquid you have on your head asap

sweetblossom247 6

srry i meant to put thumbs up

Qwermy 16

except bleach, acetone, or gasoline

i definitely would've stuck my head in the toilet. hahah but girlll that really sucks. i hope you weren't in too much pain and that your hair was okay.

So... is your hair now porno-blonde?