By what the actual fuck - 11/08/2012 16:38 - United States - Puyallup

Today, I was debating with my now ex-boyfriend over the ethics of using torture in interrogations of suspected criminals. It took just ten minutes before he freely admitted that he'd have no problem "torturing the shit" out of me if he even suspected I was seeing another man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 903
You deserved it 4 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Please stay safe. This story sounds pretty serious, OP, regardless of the conversations here. You might consider getting a restraining order, because that was a threat. This guy is a great, big, potential criminal, and he sounds like he is obsessed with controlling you. Do NOT have any more conversations with this man. If you have a child in common, or some reason you HAVE to contact him, PLEASE have someone with you. Good luck, and stay safe. Don't be afraid to call the police if necessary.

missnuthin 10

good for you for leaving his ass. that shit isn't ok.

Torture isn't acceptable in any form. Besides, it's been shown that torture isn't very effective at getting reliable information. Good on you for dumping his sick ass.

You should have responded,"Yes and I would like to torture the shit out of you right now". Just an idea.

od4ev 13

I don't see a problem here.

pigbilly 0

-_- What is the world coming to to where that is actually a problem? I TRUST my girlfriend. And YOU shouldn't NEED to worry about that.

ellytoad 13

Urgh. It's a good thing you dumped him.

Why were you talking to your ex about such things in the first place? And does anyone else have 50 Shades of Grey images flashing through their heads?

she broke up with him after they had this debate because of what he said.