By Anonymous - 05/11/2017 15:00

Today, my husband accused me of cheating on him and demanded to look through my phone. When he found nothing, he admitted to having his first gay experience this weekend and just wanting something to “even the field” before telling me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 435
You deserved it 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

So your husband is gay, at least he isn’t a scientologist.

Red Swingle 5

he could be bi but regardless he cheated.. either talk, councillor, or divorce. I'm so sorry OP

Comments

Oh man OP I can't even fathom how that must feel. So sorry! Idk how long you've been married but better to know now than to let the marriage continue for several years with a big lie like that. Hang in there.

exileonmainst 16

So your husband is gay, at least he isn’t a scientologist.

Red Swingle 5

he could be bi but regardless he cheated.. either talk, councillor, or divorce. I'm so sorry OP

I'll go for divorce. He wanted OP to tell him that she cheated first just so he can be validated for his cheating ways. Secondly, he cheated on her with a man so he has been lying about his sexuality. Thirdly, I would not stay in a marriage with someone to figure out if they would cheat on me again. I'm ******* out!!

Not to excuse what he did, but... bisexuality is a thing, you guys?

I know you’re upset, but whatever you do, don’t call him a “fudge packer.”

“First gay experience”? Wow, that’s such a positive spin on cheating! Maybe others could try “I had my first extramarital experience” if they aren’t gay.

He took a page from the Kevin Spacey book of deflection.

Zachary8261 28

This reeks of hypocrisy. Divorce and get everything.

What an ass! Not fair to try and make you feel bad when he's done something bad himself!

dont worry, my ex accused me all the time of cheating but played stupid when I came home and his mouth smelt like a condom!

At least he was being safe in his cheating?

Welp, at least you know where he wants it

lol cuz that's what I was thinking when i realized the man i was with liked dick as much as me lol