By Anonymous - 22/04/2009 17:10 - United States

Today, I was crocheting while watching television, and thinking to myself how proud I was that I taught myself to crochet. Then, an episode of Golden Girls came on, and I watched that while I crocheted. I'm 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 883
You deserved it 40 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 24, too, and this sounds like a pretty good time to me, actually.

Comments

still though, what the hell is crocheting?

starberries 0

Do they not have the google where you live?

not an FML. crocheting and knitting are actually en vogue these days. and golden girls was awesome. i'm jealous of this, which means it's not an FML. :)

Ender_ 0

I think the OP is just afraid that they're getting to old too quickly. That's why they consider this an FML. Live life how you want to. If you like to crotchet then, damn it, crotchet. If you like Golden Girls then watch it. It shouldn't matter what you do, just as long as it's what YOU want to do.

KeenJane 9

Aw, I'm 23 and I love to both crochet and watch Golden Girls. I used to knit while I watched TV, I think it's easier because you can pay less attention to what you're doing. I call that a WIN. Stay Golden.

I spend 75% of my time in front of the tv knitting while watching the food network. And Golden Girls is a great show!

breaksprinter_ 0

Not an FML. Gay, maybe; if the OP is a guy. But if the OP is a girl, who cares? It's a skill she'll use later on in life. This definitely is not an FML, your life doesn't really suck, sorry.

pirates_go_yarrr 0

Sounds relaxing to me. However, this isn't a FML...so YDI by default.

This isn't an FML. You conciously chose to do these things....

Hummingbird114 0

Why is this an FML? I'm 19 and I love the Golden Girls... and I can knit!