By Death By Parent - 19/07/2014 22:38 - United States

Today, I was browsing the People of Walmart site, chuckling at all the weirdos on there, when I came across a picture of my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 943
You deserved it 7 921

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thank god it wasn't another "less appropriate" site at least!

Comments

PassiveAggresive 12
A07 48

This is something you show to your children when their grandma takes their side against yours.

orsombre_fml 11

Keep the evidence in some safe place. Might come handy one day!

Haha wow I wouldn't want to go anywhere with her if she's a Wal-Martian, they are the worst fyl

kingdomgirl94 29

Ha ha ha its funny because we've decided to classify people by where they shop! Ignoring the fact that outside the USA Walmart is on par with Target, and that judging people by where they shop is kind of shitty anyways.

Nah it's not, I shop at wal mart myself but it doesn't make me a wal-Martian. A wal Martian is the freakier bunch of people that shop at wal mart. And to all you saints out there thumbing me down as if you would shop with a wal Martian lmao

We have neither Walmart, neither Target here...

depressed_optimi 5

aah...please elaborately define "wal-martian" with respect to how they're "freakier" shopper. this is rather interesting.

I feel like "nothing says 'classy' better than Walmart" would work better here.

therealjc_fml 14

Isn't that some sort of white trash badge of honor? I bet there are tons of people that live only to be shown on that site.

kingdomgirl94 29

You must get a ton of exercise, jumping to conclusions like that. That's pretty Eurocentric, assuming the race of OP or OPs family when there's no indication of either.

And eurocentric doesn't mean what you think it means #36.

kingdomgirl94 29

well white-centric sounds stupid, and thus. I'm just tired of people assuming that only *white trash* shops at Walmart.

Nope, trash of all colors of the rainbow shop at WalMart.

But look the bright side Walmart likes her.

robertmil90 10