By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

Lol i bet this is what happened: Life guard: umm..sorry ma'am the weight limit is 300 pounds. you: 300 pounds!?! BITCH! IM 165 HOW YOU DOIN'! .................. *goes down slide and crashes into little kid* LMAO xD is your name resputia? tell norbit i said "how yu derrin!"

jasax1 0

I really wish I could read all the moderated comments. Look, you're not fat. But, you really shouldn't be concerned with what other guys think of you if you have a boyfriend. So don't even be upset about it. Maybe your boyfriend is just scrawny. But if you are upset about your appearance, then you and your man could make a pact to start going to the gym together, so you can build your confidence, and he can bulk up a little. It is a great bonding experience.

lol, that's what you expect them to say.

wow.. how embarrassing! but at least your bf doesnt really mind (?) :T

#60 - A size fourteen is huge, especially if you're short like that girl mentioned. Yeah everyone can't be a size 0, but it's also disgusting to be fat too unless you have health issues that cause you to be fat. I weigh 120 pounds, I'm 5'6, and I wear a size 2 and still have a normal bulge on my stomach. So for me to be a fourteen, I would have to be hitting the 190's category, which would make me obese if I were around 5'2 or 5'1. Which #40 would be around if she were "quite short".

You have a boyfriend, why should you assume or even care if a guy is checking you out? And it was a safety concern. Your boyfriend obviously doesn't care about your weight, so regardless of your weight, you don't even need to be self conscious about it, why is this even an FML?

cucuto89 0

You should have offered to flash him, then he would have let you ride in front.

effmylifexx 0

#39...do you have friends?

Why do so many people automatically assume that every male who looks at them is "checking them out", even when said male is doing a job that requires them to look at the people they're serving? My favourites are always the people who assume that their waiter/waitress or cashier at the grocery store is "checking them out". Get over yourselves. #54 - hardly. I noticed THAT first.