By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

if a guy is looking you UP AND DOWN it's not stuck up to think you're being checked out. that's not a normal way to look at a chick...

Hey, the lifeguard was only telling you to sit in the back so you won't injure yourself or your boyfriend.

#43 I'm not sure where you're from but sizes in the US and the UK are different. In the UK, 14 is around the average size for girls, but because we use a different sizing method, our size 14 is actually equal to something like a size 8 in US sizes.

#74/Rawrasaur: I get that you're trying to defend the OP because people here are making harsh comments and assumptions, but saying, "Sock that idiot straight in the face. He'll be overweight from the swelling...." Uh... what have you been smoking? First of all, that was a fail joke. But second of all, do you always exert violence on people who are just DOING THEIR JOBS? I mean, there's a reason that they seat heavier people in the back. Do you think the lifeguard who works there should compromise their safety for the sake of her ego? Think about what you're saying.

look stop givin the girl sympathy. You should be thankful your boyfriend even wanted to be seen in public with a fat gf in a bathing suit, so stop bitchin and hit the treadmill so he can be proud

Dang. That's a bit rude for him to say it like that, but he's just doing his job, I guess... And to all the people who are assuming that your fat, I laugh at you, because i'm not very fat at all, and my boyfriend still weighs less than me. :]

you totally deserved it . it's not your boyfriend's fault that he's skinnier than you . & it's definitely not the lifeguard's fault for being truthful ; he's just doing his job .

if this incident happened at Mustang Water Park then it was me who told her to sit in back. I worked the tube ride all day. no one but me was up there. except for 20 mins and it was a girl who gave me a break. and it is the rule. physics apply on the slide. and a reversal can result in injury. so I was just doing my job. although there were some fat girls there today...