By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

pancakelover 0

i agree with 25, if you have a boyfriend why would you care if he was checking you out or not? this isnt even a fml, it however could have been a fml if the lifeguard didnt tell you to sit at the back..."today, i went on a two person slide with my bf, we ended up front flipping because of my weight and i now have a broken nose from face planting, fml"

i remember reading this FML already...someone is not very creative and feels the need to take other people's FML's! tsk tsk

kellster 2

When a guy looks at you, sure, he's "checking you out", meaning he's checking to see if he finds you attractive or not. Being checked out doesn't guarantee a positive reaction in any way whatsoever! But that's a total aside from the fact that he was working and doing his job, which happens to involve sizing up pairs of people to gauge who the heavier one is. It wasn't a judgement, it was just a simple statement of where you both had to sit for safety's sake. That's his job. So you're heavier than your bf. Who cares? Did you not know that before, or are you just offended because either a) someone had the "nerve" to point it out, or b) that you thought someone who was busy doing his job had the hots for you, even though you're attached and (presumably) not looking, anyway? Either way, I'm not finding a lot of sympathy, here. I wouldn't say you "deserved" this, because "this" is nothing more than a case of a guy doing his job and keeping you safe. If you're not happy with your body, that has nothing to do with him.

YDI for being a fatass bitch and trying to kill your poor boyfriend by getting in front....It's funny you think he's checking you out when in reality you're a fat nasty slob and you happen to be full of yourself.....you should get up off your fatass instead of bitching about it on the computer and go work your fatass out so you won't be so "heavy" and have to sit in the back in order for your disgusting fatness to not kill your boyfriend or anyone else around you....I bet you were wearing a two piece too cuz you thought you looked good in it....EWW!!

poobear 0

ydi for being fat and thinking he was checking you out. i hate hate hate fat people who think theyre hot shit youre disgusting put down the fork and hit the gym

My ex boyfriend was tall and skinny, and I'm quite short and a size 14. What makes you think whoever wrote this is super-fat?