By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

pee_my_pants 0

She's not stuck up. If someone was looking me up and down I wouldn't assume he was guessing my weight. FYL

Totally agree with you #79. #67, I highly doubt you are actually a size 2. A size 14 is not huge. Some people just have bigger hips, or "bigger" body shapes but are not necessarily obese. I'm generally a size 11/12 and only weigh 140, certainly not "obese" for my height of 5'9.

AlexNeenan 0

To quote the genius Bo Burnham: "Having sex is like doing fractions: it's improper for the larger one to be on top." I hope you are not having improper sex with your boyfriend.

The fat arguments are getting old. If you're eating an obscene amount of food and have horrible health, you should stop eating damn Twinkies and do something about your health i.e. gym, diets, etc. Sure, there are some people that are curvy and eat healthy. Those people can just ignore the ZOMG YER FAT. JUST STOP EATING NOW. comments. Fat people need to get over the fat comments just as skinny people can't bitch about being called a stick. You are what you are, and if you want to change, change is always available to some extent. Now, Man Up or stfu. And for those of you spouting out various heights and weights, unless you know a BMI, it's hard to tell whether you're fat or not.

Why is everyone being so mean to the OP for assuming the lifeguard was checking her out? She was in a bathing suit, and the lifeguard was looking her up and down, so it wasn't that unreasonable an assumption. FYL