By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

Never assume a guy is checking you out. It makes you look like an idiot. Case and point.

What is with all these hateful girls calling the OP fat? Sounds like there's some self-hatred and insecurity seeping through there.... OP: You're not necessarily fat; just feed your boy some good home-cooked meals and I'm sure he'll fatten up nicely in no time, haha. =)

turtlellama 0

#40: A size FOURTEEN? Is it just my imagination or is that kind of big?

#38 - what are you, 10? Shouldn't you be in school lying down for nappy time? I don't see much of an FML. I previously dated a guy who was skinnier and I knew our weight difference so if we had gone to a waterpark, I would have known I would be in the back. There are alot of smaller wirey guys out there, so I can totally see an average woman being a bit larger, especially if she has curves. And she wouldn't have to be overweight either. Also if a guy(or anyone for that matter) is looking you up and down, you either think something is wrong with you, which reeks of insecurity, or that he is checking you out. So maybe she wan't being so full of herself on that particular point.

You can be perfectly healthy and be with a partner who might either be underweight or overweight. Who honestly gives a shit? You're obviously together cos you like each other. People here bitching or insulting in order to make themselves feel better are pathetic, you're probably close to being obese. Healthy or not, you make no right to make someone feel like utter shit. If she were that fat I doubt she'd off been allowed on the ride. People are so ignorant and retarted. #38, I honestly hope you get the same treatment. You dumb bitch, grow up.

liveitlearnit 0

Wow, I hate people who assume that since you're heavier than your boyfriend, you must be a huge, sloppy, fatso with tons of rolls. Even if you were, what makes it their business I wonder? My boyfriend is about 30 pounds lighter than me, but with a rack like mine, he doesn't mind. :] Stop being so judgmental, jerks like #38.

mrose57 0

I would have given you a big FYL if you hadn't assumed the lifeguard was checking you out. I hate that arrogant shit from either gender. I quit hanging out with a woman I've known for years because she thought every guy who glanced her way was hot for her. My son's gf is bigger than him and nobody cares. But her ego is smaller than yours!

So many FMLs are about fat girls that don't realize they're fat. Stupid American culture trying to teach girls to be content with who they are...fat, ugly and unhealthy.

Time for a diet! (for your health...obviously your boyfriend likes you the way you are or he wouldn't be with you.)