By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

i dont get these fat chicks who have to justify that they're normal/ not fat/ have curves. you're fat, ok? fat rolls and extra cellulites don't count as curves.

To all you children out there who are so quick to call everyone fat. All the starlets in Hollywood that you are trying so hard to emulate such as Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie , are underweight. In some cases grossly underweight. While it it not healthy to be obese, being underweight is equally not healthy. You are at risk for many diseases. As you age it is better for your bones to have a few extra lbs. than to be stick thin. Just because you are thin doesn't mean you are fit. I see woman at my gym who are bigger outrun, outbox and outkick the smaller ones everyday. Also muscle weighs more than fat because it is more dense, so weight really means nothing if you're fit. The Williams sisters, who are about as fit as they come, weigh 159 and 180 repectively and I dare anyone to tell them they are fat.

hey boyfriend could just be really lanky

Why would you think someone is checking you out, you should know your fat!

bsaucedo 0

dudeeee what a burnnn . hahahaha .

DarkMirror 0

Honestly, if she was heavier than her bf then yes she should've sat in back. But that doesn't mean she's FAT. None of you know the exact body type of her or her boyfriend so no one here really has grounds to judge. And for those of you saying "well she has to be fat othewise she wouldn't be bitching about it" even women who are average sized or even skinny can get in their heads that they look fat, though they are not.

One of you has a problem. either your boyfriend needs to buff up and start looking like a man or you need to get off the fast food and onto the treadmill. for your sake, i am hoping it is the former as such is somewhat easier to fix i reckon.

tmausiluvsfml 0

Hehe, I feel with you (and I can only second # 106 without even having read the rest). ;) Do not under any circumstances try to go skiing with your boyfriend (at least not if you don't know the size of skis you need and don't feel like entering body weight details next to his). Oh and another tip: feed him!

I'm a lifeguard. And I'm sorry there's no easy way to say that the heaviest need to be in the back. It doesn't matter if you're fat or just big in general... it's a safety issue. He wasn't trying to make you feel bad, he's just trying to prevent a potentially dangerous situation.

amandax6 0