By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

that's what you get when you assume guys keep checking you out. seriously, whats wrong with chicks? always assuming us guys keep looking at the goods. get over yourself.

don't lie to them you know we are constantly checking them out

This isn't an FML...at all...you should know if you're heavier than your bf, i'm sure you do, but you were just pissed that someone else pointed that out.

I agree with #8 so much i had to make an account to back him up!

Lols. Its your own fault. Try laying off the burgers from now on

Doesn't mean you're fat, just that your boyfriend looks smaller than you. I'm 5'6" and a stone underweight, and I could probably break some of my (perfectly healthy, just thin) guy friends by sitting on their lap. Ditto for some girls I'm friends with, and some of them would break me. Different bodies have different metabolisms, shocking stuff. But yeah, the OP does kind of lose sympathy for assuming she was being checked out.

She's fat because she was offended, if she had a scrawny boy friend she would have laughed it off and not posted it. Use logic ding dong

She could have posted on here, not because she's fat, but because that comment left a blow to her self-esteem.

*yawn* where is the FML here? Clearly you are a stuck up bitch, and this hardly means your fat. Maybe your BF weighs 90 and you weigh 100. You'd still be the "heaviest" FMLs like this anger me

Most of these comments are idiotic. Others have already explained why, so I'll leave it at that.

this totally doesn't mean you're fat. I'm average height and weight but my ex bf was smaller than me and that was always my worst fear when we went to water parks. but I agree it is slightly stuck up to simply assume you're being checked out.

Would have said FYL, but YDI for thinking any guy who's looking in your direction must be checking you out.