By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 744
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

YDI for using the word "proceeded" he did not "proceed" to say he said it.

I hate these FMLs. "I thought a guy/girl found me attractive. He/She didn't and I was insulted. FML" This happens to everyone at least once in their lifetime it's no big deal. You just move on since you won't see this person ever again anyway. If the FML is about you being heavier than your boyfriend (which I doubt since if it was, the whole part about the lifeguard checking you out wouldn't be here) well that sucks but you could do something about it.

I'm consistently amazed at how rude and mean people are in these comments. :( Regardless - This is either just an unfortunate reminder that you are overweight, or that you're at a normal weight, but simply heavier than your boyfriend. :)

scorpioserpent 1

What's the FML? It's a safety issue for the heaviest to be in front. And why would it concern you whether a guy is checking you out or not, as you have a bf. If you really are fat, then you should know you are fatter than your boyfriend. If it really bothers you, do something about it.

Haha ouch. Well, at least he was honest. And safety is always number 1

Seriously, get off your scrawny chicken boyfriend and get a chubby lad.

haha ow owwww!!!! lmfao hey well he spoke as to what he felt, cant blame him Did u want him to check you out??

Was just doing his job. You want other guys checking you out when you're out with your boyfriend? Also, again, assumptions: mother of all **** ups. YDI.

Same thing would happen with me and my girl :( I'm trying to put on weight I swear. I gained about 10 pounds in the past half year.