By Mason_Jayson - 22/03/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was at a sandwich shop and couldn't help but secretly remove a loose hair from a girl standing in front of me. I yanked it and she instantly began screaming and crying. It was in fact a very long mole hair. The thing started bleeding like a gunshot wound. My apologies went unnoticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 862
You deserved it 168 632

Mason_Jayson tells us more.

This is my FML. In my UNDESERVED defense...I do have a little OCD, I work in healthcare and automatically want to help when I see something like that, and there may have been a few beers involved. I'm not a pervert and have never done anything like that before (and you had better believe since). And for those who are curious: the mole was on her shoulder and the hair I touched was down by her shoulderbladeish area. This sucker was LONG.

Top comments

Which is why you never, ever let your OCD take control when in public.

xjbearx 0

while that really sucks for you, i gotta say. you just don't do stuff like that to strangers.

Comments

This reminds me of a zit I popped once..it splat all over the mirror and blood was gushing out like a volcano. It was a mess..

softmelody22 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Love the description, "gunshot wound"!!

That is so digusting. Also ew that her mole hair was that long. Couldn't she trim it or something? YUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

catspew 0

I don't understand how the mole hair being pulled out can cause bleeding... how hard exactly did you pull? Jeez.

pommeblossom 0

If you are ever going to do that again, gently pull on it. if it doesn't move, it's not loose.

star_blueanise 1

that is freaking hilarious i would do the same

jnic 0

Wow, so people call "fake" on everything BUT this? A mole hair so long that it trails down your back and beyond the hair you already have? Yeah, no.

TryToBeKind 0

Why on earth would you touch a stranger? You're lucky she didn't deck you.