By Mason_Jayson - 22/03/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was at a sandwich shop and couldn't help but secretly remove a loose hair from a girl standing in front of me. I yanked it and she instantly began screaming and crying. It was in fact a very long mole hair. The thing started bleeding like a gunshot wound. My apologies went unnoticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 862
You deserved it 168 632

Mason_Jayson tells us more.

This is my FML. In my UNDESERVED defense...I do have a little OCD, I work in healthcare and automatically want to help when I see something like that, and there may have been a few beers involved. I'm not a pervert and have never done anything like that before (and you had better believe since). And for those who are curious: the mole was on her shoulder and the hair I touched was down by her shoulderbladeish area. This sucker was LONG.

Top comments

Which is why you never, ever let your OCD take control when in public.

xjbearx 0

while that really sucks for you, i gotta say. you just don't do stuff like that to strangers.

Comments

It really isn't that crazy or creepy or whatever to try to be nice and get a stray hair off of someone...true, if the guy did it all the time, that would be creepy...it was probably just horrible luck... sorry your life sucks lol.

damnn_it 0

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA I GUESS NO ONE HERE THOUGHT THIS WAS FUNNY??? THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY. YOU GO

Kurlzz 0
wickedgrl13 0

ummm ouch? seriously though, why would that girl not trim that hair? that's just disgusting

gqduck 0

You are not a monkey. There is no reason for you to be picking things off of strangers at the sandwich shop.

wait have you picked other articles of other strangers before without consequence?

SHE deserves it for having a hairy mole!

Weird. I pick the hair that grows from the mole on my neck from time to time and I've never bled from it. Does hurt, though.