By Mason_Jayson - 22/03/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was at a sandwich shop and couldn't help but secretly remove a loose hair from a girl standing in front of me. I yanked it and she instantly began screaming and crying. It was in fact a very long mole hair. The thing started bleeding like a gunshot wound. My apologies went unnoticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 862
You deserved it 168 632

Mason_Jayson tells us more.

This is my FML. In my UNDESERVED defense...I do have a little OCD, I work in healthcare and automatically want to help when I see something like that, and there may have been a few beers involved. I'm not a pervert and have never done anything like that before (and you had better believe since). And for those who are curious: the mole was on her shoulder and the hair I touched was down by her shoulderbladeish area. This sucker was LONG.

Top comments

Which is why you never, ever let your OCD take control when in public.

xjbearx 0

while that really sucks for you, i gotta say. you just don't do stuff like that to strangers.

Comments

wallythedolly 0

THAT'S REVOLTING! I have any moles (so no mole hairs, by extension) but I'm in so much pain from reading this.

lol everyone's comments are retarded. the only person who truly understands this FML is the first commenter.

lolyouareanidiot 0

Grizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzose!

why do u have such itchy fingers... next time if u really want to do it... at least ask for permission

With all due honesty, you're lucky you just got unnoticed apologies. Anyone else and it could've been a broken jaw for you. Not trying to be mean, but if someone yanked a hair out of my head because they're OCD, it would probably result in a huge amount of public humiliation and some of the oddest combination of curse words I can think of.

LOL wut?! Why did she cry?! Jeez. That's why people should trim ALL their hairs.

i feel pretty lame asking this but i was unable to find an answer... what's YDI??

I call bullshit, there is no way it would bleed (1 hair!!) and bleed like a gunshotwound? Did you maybe mistake a main bloodvein in her neck for a hair or something? o.0