By Mason_Jayson - 22/03/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was at a sandwich shop and couldn't help but secretly remove a loose hair from a girl standing in front of me. I yanked it and she instantly began screaming and crying. It was in fact a very long mole hair. The thing started bleeding like a gunshot wound. My apologies went unnoticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 862
You deserved it 168 632

Mason_Jayson tells us more.

This is my FML. In my UNDESERVED defense...I do have a little OCD, I work in healthcare and automatically want to help when I see something like that, and there may have been a few beers involved. I'm not a pervert and have never done anything like that before (and you had better believe since). And for those who are curious: the mole was on her shoulder and the hair I touched was down by her shoulderbladeish area. This sucker was LONG.

Top comments

Which is why you never, ever let your OCD take control when in public.

xjbearx 0

while that really sucks for you, i gotta say. you just don't do stuff like that to strangers.

Comments

mehwhateverr 0

And now I feel queasy. You definitely did not deserve that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!!!! OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone who is saying how gross it is, come on!!! have some fun!!!!!! its sooooo funny!!!! but i feel bad for the girl, i mean OUCH!!!! how long could that hair be anyway?

AK 2

What the hell? Don't touch strangers. No one will thank you for taking out their loose hairs.

thats absolutely repulsive. didnt your mother tell you to always keep your hands to yourself?

i bet you screamed and smelt it like that freak on charlies angels

You're one of those people who cause me to freak out in public because you don't understand the concept of a Personal Space Bubble.

I dont even care that you did that.. a lot of people do that. I'm way more concerned with that girl and her obvious disregard for the maintenance of her mole hairs. gross.

hahahah thats too funny and i dont think its creepy or wierd really, if i had a loose hair on my shirt i would appreciate someone being nice enough to remove it. And if i saw that, the LAST thing i would think is that it was growing from someone's mole

shortysmalls 0

#53 is so right. Way to be a crazy person. Thats just kind of ridiculous.

guinness_fml 0

19 FTW Hands to yourself, and any significant other you may happen to have. That's a good general rule