By swedishdude - 14/11/2009 13:37 - Sweden

Today, I was at a party where I ate a bowl of disgusting snacks because I didn't want to drink on an empty stomach. I spent the next twelve hours trying to prevent the world from collapsing into millions of demonic shards, cause apparently that's what a large dose of magic mushrooms does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 013
You deserved it 36 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL imagine actually watching this guy after that.. and drunk ? haha

capthavoc123 0

I don't pretend to be an expert on the culinary arts, but why would you eat a bowl of ANY kind of mushrooms by themself? There wasn't anything else to eat at a friggin' party?

Comments

not all of the shards are demonic, One of them offered me a pony (:

Gives a whole new meaning to Mario. 1UP.... BLUBLUBLUPPPP! Mario takes a serious trip !

so..... Did you prevent the world from collapsing into millions of denomic shards?

DiminishedFifth 0

seeing as alcohol in your bloodstream counteracts the "tripping" effect of shrooms, it surprising that that's what happened to you while you were drinking. also, PLENTY of people eat shrooms by themselves.

The OP said he was having snacks before drinking. Maybe he never got round to drinking anything. I'm sure someone would have noticed him eating the shrooms and been all like: "Dude, quit hogging the stash." or (to draw inspiration from Chong) "Dude, you just ate the most amount of shrooms I've ever seen anybody eat in my entire life. I hope you're not busy for about 12 hours." and the OP would have probably freaked out from it, hence the "demonic shards" trip, instead of happy times.

alex_vik 0

YDI for going to a place where there would be drugs.

Russia_fml 0

i don't think it was a bowl of shrooms. they probably ground up the shrooms and put them in something. i've seen people make shroom dip for chips, shroom garnished pasta, shroom garnished burgers, etc.

Stuff like this happens when people are not mentally ready for a trip. This is a FYL since you were not expecting it. I would like to know how you ate a whole bowl of shrooms and had no one yell at you for it.