By swedishdude - 14/11/2009 13:37 - Sweden

Today, I was at a party where I ate a bowl of disgusting snacks because I didn't want to drink on an empty stomach. I spent the next twelve hours trying to prevent the world from collapsing into millions of demonic shards, cause apparently that's what a large dose of magic mushrooms does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 013
You deserved it 36 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL imagine actually watching this guy after that.. and drunk ? haha

capthavoc123 0

I don't pretend to be an expert on the culinary arts, but why would you eat a bowl of ANY kind of mushrooms by themself? There wasn't anything else to eat at a friggin' party?

Comments

Magic mushrooms, sauteed in clarified butter with shallots. mmm.

funnyyy 0

hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaa

xenomorph 0

*** upon reading *** hahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . *** 3 minutes after reading *** . . . AHAHA *drops to floor* [b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . .[/b] *** 5 minutes after reading *** It must have been a life-changing experience. Use it well.

Did you ever save the world from collapsing?

xnj319 2

To the people saying "nobody would leave that amount of shrooms out in a bowl" - if they are rich enough, why not? Sure your average middle class person probably wouldn't, but I know some people in the film industry who have been to parties where they have large amounts of cocaine just sitting out for anyone to take. Some people have the money to do that sort of shit.

And yet, if someone were to confuse the cocaine for a bowl of sugar left for people to snack on, just absent mindedly jamming fistful after fistful of cocaine in to their mouths, I'm pretty sure someone would say something relatively soon.

HunterFalls13 0

Haha there called 'shrooms' Idk if I spelled right tho

dude why would this be an FML this sounds like an excellent night to me haha

I think it's cute how you called them "magic mushrooms" haha. thats great! so pleaseee, i need to know. did you save the world? i need to know! and #111 of course its an fml if this person as never done shrooms, and never wanted to, and wasnt intending on doing them, and don't even know what they are. have you ever tripped in a bad atmosphere? with people you dont know well and a place you've never been? its not fun. especially if dude was unintentionally tripping.

They're called magic mushrooms, n'est-ce pas?

I call shenanigans! sounds like quite the expensive snack, whoever bought those would be freaking out.

xenomorph 0

That would explain the bad trip.