By Anonymous - 11/03/2010 05:04 - United States

Today, I was applying some acne ointment. The directions said, "Apply a thin layer, covering the entire affected area." In other words, for me: My entire face. Lovely. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 431
You deserved it 4 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DareToDream7 0

What the hell are you talking about? You don't know shit about anything. I have astham and smoking ANYTHING is probably the worst thing to do. I've gotten asthma attacks from being near someone who was smoking. Asthma makes you unable to breath, so why the hell would you destroy your lungs with smoke, dipshit? You use your inhaler when you have asthma, it opens up your lungs. Don't say shit like that when you don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and acne, keeping your face clean and not touching it doesn't prevent acne, its genetic. My mom had cystic acne so I have cystic acne. I don't have oily or "dirty" skin, in fact I have dry skin. But its oily underneath so that's what causes it. I wash my face at LEAST twice a day, and only touch it to apply moisturizer, acne medication, and the likes. So please, don't talk about stuff you don't know, you just make yourself sound like an idiot.

Comments

Oh I know the feeling! I have a lot of bad acne that is now (thankfully) getting better because I'm using Epiduo, taking an antibiotic called erythmycin or something AND I'm taking dianette (a contraceptive pill) and if my acne doesn't get much better within three months I'm going to have to go on Roaccutane. I did at one point use duac and I took Oxytetracyclene. It seems the face creams do the most for your skin.

Don't worry too much about it. See a dermatologist, get some meds, and it will clear up. I had bad acne. I got some Acutane that cleared it up, and then started banging the guys' girlfriends that made fun of me. Karma.

yomama97 5

it's not that bad... I have the same thing

Sonii008 19

Totally been there. It gets better.