By Catholicguy - 20/12/2009 08:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to propose. I got on my knee in front of my girlfriend and opened the box. My friend thought it would be funny to replace the ring with a condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 295
You deserved it 4 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, how did ur girlfriend react? Her reaction is what makes it FML ish or not. Lol, wouldn't ut be funny if u found ur Girlfriends FML on her : Today my boyfriend of 2 years got on one knee with a ring box. I was super exciting thinking he was going to propose. He opened the box and there was a condom. FML. HAhaha!

How do you not check just to make sure you didn't lose it or something? I would've checked it at the house, and again at the restaurant. Maybe I'm paranoid. Whatever.

Comments

This FML would have been funnier if the mods didn't cut out the bit about his religion D: Catholicguy... lol.

Haha. That sucks. Reward said friend with a boot to the face.

ssnickel 0

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm dying to know if you got laid.

graciedacie 0

Of course not. At least not yet! The point is that he is a a devout Catholic and waiting until after marriage to have sex. The original FML was moderated and that part was taken out though.

That is awesome. I would buy your friend a beer. I was the best man at a friends wedding. I handed him a rubber instead of the ring at the rehersal. I never thought to make a switch prior to that. An almost perfect prank in every way. Thank you for making my day.

your friend is actually pretty clever. i hope your girlfriend has a sense of humor :)

Sock your supposed friend in the sack. Stupid idiot should choose to be more humorous at a more proper time then a serious one like that.