By Catholicguy - 20/12/2009 08:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to propose. I got on my knee in front of my girlfriend and opened the box. My friend thought it would be funny to replace the ring with a condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 295
You deserved it 4 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, how did ur girlfriend react? Her reaction is what makes it FML ish or not. Lol, wouldn't ut be funny if u found ur Girlfriends FML on her : Today my boyfriend of 2 years got on one knee with a ring box. I was super exciting thinking he was going to propose. He opened the box and there was a condom. FML. HAhaha!

How do you not check just to make sure you didn't lose it or something? I would've checked it at the house, and again at the restaurant. Maybe I'm paranoid. Whatever.

Comments

We never get enough context to really judge these things... Assuming this action came out of the blue, then it seems you have some really idiotic friends. This "friend" is over 12 - right? Of course, OP and his friend may be in the midst of a long-running practical joke war, in which case this particular salvo is hilarious. Either way, I pity your poor girlfriend/fiancee if you choose to keep this friend around...

AdoliscA1 0

YDI for not checking first before you went and proposed LOL

RachelsFML 0

HAHA that made me laugh so hard!! I wonder what she had to say about that. :/ did she say yes?

nefarious61 0

FYL Seems like your friend is suffering from separation anxiety/immaturity. Or maybe he was just trying to give you a proper send-off from bachelorhood and/or virgindom. Also, LMFAO.

ahahaha your friend is right it is pretty funny! xx

Cheerbaby016 0

HAHAHAHAHAHA thatss soo funny:) your friend is my new best friend haha i wouldn't even know what to say if i was her hahaha :)

damn that blows, i hoped you punched your friend in the mouth for ruining the moment