By Catholicguy - 20/12/2009 08:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to propose. I got on my knee in front of my girlfriend and opened the box. My friend thought it would be funny to replace the ring with a condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 295
You deserved it 4 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, how did ur girlfriend react? Her reaction is what makes it FML ish or not. Lol, wouldn't ut be funny if u found ur Girlfriends FML on her : Today my boyfriend of 2 years got on one knee with a ring box. I was super exciting thinking he was going to propose. He opened the box and there was a condom. FML. HAhaha!

How do you not check just to make sure you didn't lose it or something? I would've checked it at the house, and again at the restaurant. Maybe I'm paranoid. Whatever.

Comments

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

YDI, proposing is a big thing, you should have double checked to be make sure everything was right before the date.

errrratic 0

I would have laughed and said yes, to be honest. FYL though. I hope you explained and she understood.

kill said friend, cut up the body and throw the pieces out.

what, it`s not like you`re ever gonna use it

Willthediscusguy 0

guys he is called catholic guy- they don't use contraception which makes this twice as much as an fyl!

natizakhi 0

this is so ******* fake you ********. you should eat **** for a living cos that what you seem best at! YOU ******* SON OF A BITCH **** SUCKING SHIT EATER!

sound a little fake, but thats funny as shit. Then after opening the box play along as though you put the condom there. YDI for not proposing in a creative way. Maybe she will be happy, you can use that condom when you do her.

Darrian 2

Actually, that is pretty funny. I'm sure you probably want to kill your friend, though.