By Catholicguy - 20/12/2009 08:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to propose. I got on my knee in front of my girlfriend and opened the box. My friend thought it would be funny to replace the ring with a condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 295
You deserved it 4 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, how did ur girlfriend react? Her reaction is what makes it FML ish or not. Lol, wouldn't ut be funny if u found ur Girlfriends FML on her : Today my boyfriend of 2 years got on one knee with a ring box. I was super exciting thinking he was going to propose. He opened the box and there was a condom. FML. HAhaha!

How do you not check just to make sure you didn't lose it or something? I would've checked it at the house, and again at the restaurant. Maybe I'm paranoid. Whatever.

Comments

congrats on an fml that is funny AND plausible.

FYL dude, but it IS funny, and I'm sure your (hopefully now) fiancé saw the funny side. Did you manage to get the ring back? :p lol.

HBubble 3

Your 'friend' needs teaching a serious lesson. I'd start by breaking his fingers.

thinmint 0

oh migod! I cun't beleeve yer frend did tht 2 yu! Luke at howe heep I ar becuz I typ frm mi azswhole! really!? you sound like that French stripper off of rock of love season 2. I would rather pynch mi eyblls thane reed anuther won of yer powsts! if I am I troll because I took time out of my day to insult you then I accept! bow down to your troll master beech!

I'm not even gonna try to read this. YOU SUCK!

If that were my bf I would have probably laughed till I cried, then said yes. and then I would tell all of my friends. and it would make a great story in the future for kids/grandkids. I think it was cute and funny.

aphrodite14141 0

Now when your friend wants to get laid, switch the condom with a ring. Sit back, and laugh your ass off.

SeximusPrime 0

I hope that is now an EX friend.

Thunderbender 2

F your friend's life for when you beat the shit out of him.

Thunderbender 2

I'm not a chick but I'm pretty sure if they got the day they've been dreaming about since they were kids ruined by some immature prank they would have a right to be angry. And if I spent all this timing buying a ring and planning out this proposal in my mind to only to have my douche bag friend screw it up for me I would be hella mad. I'm one of the most immature people I know but even I think thats going too far for a prank.

Yes but you have to get angry at the right person!