By Anonymous - 11/06/2009 13:24 - Australia

Today, I was about to go and take a shower when I saw a pair of scissors taped to the door at eye level with a note from my boyfriend saying "Time to trim that hairy thang down under." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 525
You deserved it 55 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least it wasnt a weedwacker attached to the door

Keep scissors away from your fun places. You might accidentally cut something.

Comments

If you don't do it just don't expect him to eat in a forest

#39/dancin303 - AGREED! You beat me to it :P

@37, How exactly do you expect someone to tape a pair of scissors sticking out? I am sure it was taped flat to the door.

phil974y 0

Haha just shave so much better last time i did it with sissors i hurt my self pretty bad.haha

makjon86 0

#34- "pube-incompatibility" LMAO YOU JUST MADE MY DAY THAT!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!

#31 that "lol adult not prepubescent" shit pisses me off. How many ******* times does it need to be explained to you "original oh so witty" fucknuts that guys liking females to shave their pubic hair is generally related to oral sex. It seems any time a girl feels upset about something she has to blame it on the guy "being a pedophile". "oh no he likes skinny girls he is a pedophile because he doesn't want a woman he wants the body of a 10 year old rofl", "oh no he doesn't want to stick his tongue into a jungle of pubic hair he is a pedophile". Seriously use some motherfucking logic. Damn.

YDI it for not taking care of it already. yucky!

All this crying over how much it hurts to shave there and ingrown hairs blah blah blah. Get real. As a guy I shave my face and "down there" and it's fine. Shave that shit. Hairy and smelly or clean and sexy? Seems like a pretty easy decision to me.