By gkline09 - 06/08/2009 05:28 - United States

Today, I walked out to my car to see a broken window, a bunch of stuff missing, egg shells, and a note that read "stop banging my boyfriend". I haven't had anyone in over a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 083
You deserved it 3 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

homedoggieo 0

Since she's already repayed you for it, I say hunt her down and bang her boyfriend. :D

Just call the cops - angry people leave tons of evidence. The bitch will be caught in no time.

Comments

I am SO sorry to hear that poster! FYL for sure! Call the police as soon as you can though, because the quicker they get to the scene and search for evidence the more likely it is that they'll find large and traceable things such as hair or finger prints.

triplethreat13 0

i saw an FML just like this a week ago, and it was the story as told by the egger's point of view. FAKE

Kiki_2_u 0

I call a FAKE to your Fake. I read FML's daily. And i would have seen it.

biteyourtongue 0

I read it too. However, it said they missed the car, hit the driveway and just looked stupid or something =/. I don't think they're connected. And I'm sure there's been more than one person/group of people to ever egg a car.

#17, were you born that way or did you just hit your head? Crazy bitches egg cars EVERY DAY. Just because some other crazy bitch tried to do it elsewhere is no reason for you to be a douche and cry fake to something that's obviously not fake. What are you, 10 years old??? Moron.

Maybe you weren't having sex with the guy, but "stop banging my boyfriend" has a lot more zing and punch than "Please stop having a clandestine, emotionally intimate platonic friendship with my boyfriend." Don't ya think?

Even though Plexico's posts usually just make me shake my head, I actually somewhat agree with this one. I wonder if the OP was close friend's with the boyfriend - this random attack would make a lot more sense if that's the case. If that isn't the case, that makes the girlfriend even crazier then I initially thought.

YDI for having sex with someone's boyfriend. You ****, don't you have any sort of morales or shame? I hope you get beaten like the sad, sad **** that you are.

#28...Can't you read? It says she has gone a year without having sex. You should get your story straight before calling people *****. For the record...it's so obvious that your boyfriend banged somebody else and you are still bitching about it. Keep your mouth shut sometimes, now everyone knows you can't hold on to a man.

What is it with you people egging cars or houses for revenge? Is it some American thing? I've never seen something like that here... Here we do it the old-fashioned way...we burn the witch! (Metaphorically. Of course we just ruin the reputation of the other person. Or beat them up if the intellect isn't sufficient...)

This would be even funnier if the OP was a guy

GR3453m0nk3y 4

#28 wtf??? are you mentally challenged or something?!? i think reading is a little too complicated for you maybe you should do something a little easier like taking too many pills and killing yourself, which would be really easy for you because you obviously cant read