By gkline09 - 06/08/2009 05:28 - United States

Today, I walked out to my car to see a broken window, a bunch of stuff missing, egg shells, and a note that read "stop banging my boyfriend". I haven't had anyone in over a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 084
You deserved it 3 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

homedoggieo 0

Since she's already repayed you for it, I say hunt her down and bang her boyfriend. :D

Just call the cops - angry people leave tons of evidence. The bitch will be caught in no time.

Comments

dramakat11 0

FYL, that sucks. But think about it: that bitch's life is way more ****** than yours. What kind of dumb bitch finds out or suspects that her bf is cheating on her and instead of dropping the loser she goes and terrorizes the other woman? That's so trailer trash.

I agree. It has all sorts of nasty implications, like that the boyfriend somehow *isn't* to blame for cheating, or that he's the original girlfriend's property, or that the girlfriend is unable to extract herself from the cheating boyfriend. Also, it reeks of desperation, or at least of a serious lack of self-respect. If "your man" cheats on you, ladies, kick his ass to the curb.

@35 & 38: Yes! I was just about to say so myself. I can understand dicking around AFTER you've dumped the ****** (and by dicking around, I do not mean smashing cars... jesus **** what the hell lady), but before? Loser bitch. Even if she's successful in bullying one girl to stop, what's to say he just won't find another, anyway? FYL OP. Oh, and everyone saying "LOL YDI/FYL FOR NOT HAVING SEX" -- you don't know why she's not, you know. If she's the kind of desperate person to actually care about that, though, I guess I can only shake my head. "Life is over because I've had no sex, waaaah."

you're lucky that mistaken identity drive by was just with eggs. over here in LA, they get the wrong person, but with bullets

GMeister13 0

Fyl for getting your car broken into AND for not having sex for over a year :P

Isn't it great when people live like life's a music video?

Well isn't she a bitch? Maybe she should double check. Or she could just not do stupid, immature shit like this, christ. FYL for having some crazy bitch break into your car for wrongly accusing you, and FYL for not being able to have sex for a year.

LetGoOfMyEggo 0

OH miss lady. So you decided to post all of that here eh. well let me tell you, YOU WERE BANGING ON MY BF. idiot. quit trying to act naive... unless... oh shit. did i get the wrong car? you're the one with the honda right? oops.

aJ09 0

why the **** do girls blame other girls for sleeping with there bf? stupid bitchess.

AGREED. Had the OP actually slept with this crazy bitch's boyfriend, he'd be at fault too. It pisses me off when girls don't realize this. However, that's not the case and you didn't do anything wrong, so FYL! Call the cops on her.

Why do I think of that other FML where the girl failed at egging the car? Even though I think that one they knew for sure who the other girl was..... Anyway, FYL OP.

xThatRandomGirlx 0

I really hope you called the cops.