By not as scarred as he should be - 18/10/2012 18:19 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I walked in on my mother using a razor to shave my dad's cream-covered testicles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 756
You deserved it 3 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhMinty 5

How can you ever get that image out of your head? :/

Nobody could ever unsee this. I am so sorry for what you have seen.

Comments

OhMinty 5

How can you ever get that image out of your head? :/

Only way to free your mind of such a horrible image is to die. Or just go see one of the MiB officers and they will fix ya up with their neuralyzer.

Wouldn't have needed to if she had just knocked and waited for an answer

Gouge your eyes out maybe? I dunno, that's what I'd do.

mahdi8130 8

Wait but did the mom got scared when you walked in, and her hand shake a little causing to cut his ballsack. I mean there is very large chance of that happening.

totheforest84 4

But if you gouge your eyes out that would be one of the last things you ever saw. I don't think I could live with that. Seriously though I think open deserves it; knock next time you want to go through a closed door.

A large bottle of whiskey and some pain killers. That is what came to mind.

@62 I think that was the point of the Oedipus comment. Kids these days....

64- i love how you totally ignore the whole point of the FML and focus on whether OP's mum cut dad's balls. what does it matter?

76, just because you get married doesn't mean you have to stop making an effort. plus, he may find it difficult to shave or he may have an unsteady hand!

Nobody could ever unsee this. I am so sorry for what you have seen.

This is the type of image that stays with you for years... My condolences

This is why knocking is a wonderful part of basic etiquette.

It would've been a lot harder to "unsee" if her dad was giggling and enjoying himself while the mom was shaving the sack. If he was just stoically standing there like "Yeah, she shaves my balls, so what?" then it wouldn't have been too bad. Probably... :/

Why wouldn't he just shave his own balls?? And if they're married what difference does it make if he's shaved or not I mean come on.

@76 So... once you're married you should just stop making an effort? I feel so, so sorry for the poor sap you end up marrying.

Hopefully op didn't startle her mom upon walking in

yikes! u aren't supposed to shave those! loool

CheeseTron 15

15- Harry Baals was a great and noble mayor of Fort Wayne, IN. Have some respect!

3, Do you like giving bjs while there are hairy balls in your face? Maybe you do but, I believe, most others don't.

spekledworf 18

As a female, I am not a fan of hairry balls

Getting a hair stuck to your tongue in the middle of a bj is not sexy.

I can't say that it really matters. In fact, I personally think guys with shaved pubic areas look ridiculous. But that's just my personal opinion, obviously.

No woman enjoys going down on a tumble weed.

AKGirlinSD - I find it ironic that you were commenter 69....

KiddNYC1O 20

Must... Get... Dick... Sucked...

I can say from personal experience that shaving your jewels with a razor is a bad idea. Electric trimmers on the other hand. Much safer.

Then again. I've never had someone else do it for me.

144, I didn't even notice that. Even 69 agrees with me that sucking hair balls blows.

I'm not entirely sure what you really mean when you say "cream"....

I read it as cream-colored.. I'm not sure if that's any better though.

irishpassion16 6

20- so did I hahaha I was really disturbed

How about lotion? You know cream?...:P No?...No one at all?

Whipped cream instead of shaving cream and her mom's tongue instead of a razor makes for a much more horrific sight.

#20, I read it as cream colored too lol. Even though covered is not exactly better...

4 - I was thinking the same thing, my friend. Unlike the others. ;)

Well they are humans. Let them have fun.

smtm2012 6

I didn't know shaving balls was fun.

By your logic I should let my parents shag in front of me because, hey, they're human and I should let them have fun. Do you see where your argument is...how should I put it...******?

Sorry that happened OP but that's what knocking is for.

I'm assuming they were either doing it in a room where OP would not ordinaryily knock, such as a kitchen or had not closed/locked the bathroom door and therefore OP assumed it was vacant.

Yes, because most people shave their balls in the kitchen sink.

Yes but if OP knocked and mom jumped; jolting her hand that's holding the razor to OP's dads "Happy Sacks." then I think someone just got an in home neutering for free :P so honestly I don't think Knocking would be a very bright idea in this situation...

TheOath 12

But how would OP know what's going on on the other side of the door? X-ray vision! But then again, there'd be a lot of things you wish you wouldn't have seen.

92 - Have you ever watched **** with other people home?

If there's one thing we learn for FML, is to always knock first!!!!!!!

Creme fraiche? I'm no grammar nazi- I'd never refer to myself as a nazi of any kind- but I'm a stickler for spelling.

MarisaCB 16

Ew, try to repress that memory. And second, why not knock?

secretsymbiote21 5

I can't even imagine how bad the would hurt my eyes. I truly fell sorry for you OP