By Mrs. Ned - 09/09/2015 02:00 - United States - Incline Village

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my husband having sex with the shower wall. When I got in the shower with him he immediately went soft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 898
You deserved it 3 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Goblin182 26

Get a thong made from ceramic tile, maybe that will turn him on.

Nothing like a blank boring wall to get your motor running. Sorry OP but maybe he "finished".

Comments

cooltatgar 31

How exactly does one have sex with a shower wall?

I imagine it was a fleshlight that attaches to the shower wall. I'm not sure though.

nonsensical 26

Those exist???? Do they have ****** with suction cups for the bathroom wall too?

Rubbing against it, lubricated with a mild shampoo or something that wouldn't hurt.

you so sound like you're a pro at banging your shower

That's really quite the feat. You should be proud.

Not sure how one has sex with a shower wall, but don't feel too bad, he was probably embarrassed which caused him to go soft.

bad_boyfriend 10

Maybe I'm in the minority, but getting caught ******* an inanimate object would make me go soft as well.

My bet is he was imagining some fantasy, and when you got in he was embarrassed.

For a moment there, he was pretending the wall was Beyonce. You ruined it for the poor guy.

I wish you were Obama too - mainly because t would be awesome to have him on fml. But you rock too!