By burnmyeyes - 19/04/2014 21:26 - United States - Richmond

Today, I walked in on my brother shaving his nuts, all while giggling like a maniac and seemingly high out of his mind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 381
You deserved it 5 329

Same thing different taste

Comments

alshygirl 14

I thought this was going to end with you startling him and him accidentally shaving his nut sack off.

The fact he didn't was a .... Close shave (ba bum bum ba)

His scrotum smacking to floor is what your comment brought to mind.

at least he didn't ask you to shave his taint.

I'd be giggling to if I was going to get some

PresidentNorth 16

I know you meant a booty call but totally came off as incest. lol

toxic_walrus 15

Do people have a sense of a door lock anymore?

oddities 20

Knocking is also useful. Siblings (and moms, well, family in general) don't really care for that though so the lock thing would be the best option.

Disturbing, but at least you have a whole new wide range of ways to make fun of him.

Let's come up with a few to help OP out. How about "baldy-cocks"? Or we can compliment his ability to use a razor and tweezers when shaving his balls.

baldy-cocks? that sounds like the most disgusting and awkward things to say that I've ever heard...

Well, that's just gross and disturbing. Ugh....was the shaver tickling him? Ew, being a girl, that just makes me grossed-out.

I think it's being so young that is grossing you out.

oddities 20

#22, please get off of FML if "gross" things bother you. Those are some of the most common posts here. And, quite frankly, the funniest. Usually. Also, how do you think OP feels? No one needs (and barely anyone wants) to see nearly that much of their siblings.

He was probably just happy he was getting rid of the forest.

Well, at least one of you was having a good time! XD Good luck trying to forget that one, OP!