By davav74 - 15/06/2012 23:31 - United Kingdom - Ely

Today, I visited my new doctor for the migraines I've been getting lately. Right from the start, I could have sworn the guy was on drugs. He just listened to my heartbeat, said, "Well Dave, it sounds like gallstones" and said they'll pass naturally. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 668
You deserved it 1 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KittyJay 3
me234 7

Comments

Omg are you FREAKING kidding me?? Did he receive his medical degree from a Cracker Jack Box??? I hope you ran out ( without paying) before he started describing his colorful hallucinations to you!!!!! Ask around & find a GOOD dr!!!! Good Luck Man!!!!

kirstyndwatson 0

Hey good news is you might get a scrip pad I'n exchange for some of that crack he's smoking haha:) just kidding drugs are bad. Find a new doctor that isn't going to think your a blue smurf when he looks at you from all the drugs that lunatics on.

Excedrin migraine. That will be 600 dollars... I accept PayPal only.

Megan98 18

This reminds me so much of the picture that says "I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look".

Your doctor clearly knew what he was doing. If you would've asked him what gallstones have to do with migraines, he would have told you that it is common knowledge that gallstones spelled backwards is Senotsllag backwards. And Senotsllag is Dutch for malatete (mal-a-tete). Malatete is french for Ocetebrus. Ocetebrus is Greek for halaiahumblahblah, which is Latin for Migraine Brain Box. This is all simply fancy talk for the thing that will periodically cause a migraine. Your doctor knew his background information and told you that it will pass because everyone knows migraines are periodical. Simple as that, you're welcome.

"totally ******" is what he was trying to tell you.

He may be on to something. Eastern medicine theorizes that gallstones can cause headaches. Just Google it.