By GetHardOrGoHome - 31/03/2012 04:22 - United States - Chardon

Today, I visited my gynecologist. As she had her fingers inside me she decided that was the perfect time to say, "I absolutely love your socks!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 580
You deserved it 3 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didn't say "is it just me, or does it smell like fish in here?"

Comments

i dont see what the fuss is all about! take the compliment & move on woman! did you expect her to describe in great poetic detail the beauty of your ****** then?!!!!!

RedPillSucks 31

I think that I shall never see Anything prettier than your vagee. Your ****** is like a summers day With smells like flowers in April or May. Only one question today I shall answer. It looks like you've got cervical cancer.

Red, you win a medal of greatness. *applauds in tears*

57, that was just beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye!

SoulessXX666 0

Red, That was amazing! haha

What were you hoping that she would say, or is it that you don't want her to love your socks? Did I miss something? :)

missamerica95 0

It's not like she was going to say "I absolutely love your ******!"

go_Banannas0814 0

There are worse things she could have said: "OMG, you have the worst case of herpes I have every seen!" Please quit whining before karma actually gives you something to whine about.

Bigboned38 0

It's all I'm the hips, it's all in the hips, get off me, just easion the tension baby

eyecon502 13

The Happy Gilmore quote just doesn't fit.

Lol should just take the compliment, she could've said something else

seriously, there are much, much worse things she could have said. After all, she could have told you she found a wart...

Maybe she didn't want you to feel awkward having her stare at your vag so she started to get your mind off

HITide76808 0

She paid you a compliment while fingering you!! Awesome.