By GetHardOrGoHome - 31/03/2012 04:22 - United States - Chardon

Today, I visited my gynecologist. As she had her fingers inside me she decided that was the perfect time to say, "I absolutely love your socks!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 581
You deserved it 3 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didn't say "is it just me, or does it smell like fish in here?"

Comments

kuges 0

Good job DOC!! Well did u at least like it??

You deserved it, how dare you wear nice socks

Do you think OP's user name (GetHardOrGoHome) is related to the FML? If so, little awkward.

xMissxMurderx 1

Better than mine...I once heard her say, "You have the prettiest little cervix!! It's happy and healthy!"

Not as awkward as an older doctor grabbing my nuts and asking me how college is going.

yeahbuddy193 0

Well that's not weird at all…:///

Happened to me during jury duty. Many laughed, including the judge and the bailiff. Very embarrassing. Glad I'm not the only one.

What? Someone stuck their fingers inside you and complimented your socks during jury duty? That's highly unusual...

Now that's a strange day in jury duty

What sort of sitcom-esque thing was going on in that court-room? O_o

awepeach 3

Sorry it was so awkward but you have to understand, she does the job all the time and probably when she realizes that there is awkward silence in the room she does her best to diffuse the tension by redirecting to some other tangential item. Maybe she doesn't even really like your socks that much but she's trying to make you feel better, because she sees a painful look of agony on your face and feels guilty. Of course to her, she does vaginal work, day in, day out, so it's nothing for her. And it's really not even a big deal for most people either, because they know that's what it's all about when you go to the gyno. They're trained medical professionals and that's what has to be done.