111
By kenyaliving / Wednesday 13 February 2013 22:04 / Kenya
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply

There's nothing wrong with continuing this drink, the alcohol kills germs and you're being frugal

Reply
  HouseElf  |  13

What if OP was drinking water...or juice...or milk? Milk would be the grossest in my opinion 'cos you would see whatever remained of the fly corpse rather clearly

Reply
  Starv  |  6

And not a single *fuck* was given that day

Reply
  ICastillo  |  24

#20 I don't think flies are insects being the nutritious type. They're more like the disgusting poo eating insects that are annoying and buzz around your face when you're trying to sleep.

By  Felling  |  14

And not a single fuck was given that day.

By  BntyHntrSeattle  |  30

At least you're not held back by the anxiety people have over petty things like here in the US. If there was a fly in a drink here you could expect a law suit against nature :P Honestly, I commend you for your awesomeness. On the other hand, that's unsanitary!! Please call Poison Control immediately to remove your uvula!! Good for you, OP.

Reply
  omg36  |  7

Lol at how you say they're lucky for not living in the US where you'd get sued for a fly in your drink, and then tell them to contact poison control. In fucking Kenya. You're obviously the biggest and most hypocritical asshole alive. Just saying.

Reply
  Sinkhole  |  26

94 - What makes you think there's no poison control in Kenya? It seems like you need to step out of your bubble, and at least google this stuff. There /is/ a Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board.

Loading data…