By staticman101 - 04/10/2012 03:14 - United States - Allendale

Today, I used the phrase "bitch please" in real life. It was funny until the "bitch" bitch-slapped me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 466
You deserved it 34 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree. It was funny until the "bitch" bitch-slapped you. Then it was HILARIOUS!!!

Comments

This should be the first FML with 100% YDI's.....

nothing92x 13

It's not going to happen because there are those people who think "Aw that sucks. Here, I'll give you some pity."

Mister_Triangle 21

Also I've accidentally voted the wrong way many times

Oh lads, OP was clearly joking and the recipient just had no sense of humour that day. They obvs has some sort of insecurity about what other people think of them that makes them lash out uncontrollably and hit people in the face. Something that needs to be addressed, and OP was the unfortunate yet brave individual who took on that task. Bravo OP, bettering people's personalities through insults since (insert year of birth here)...

Bitch please, I'm pretty sure calling people names on the Internet won't change someone's opinion. Unless you're a whiny bitch. Or on Facebook.

If you were just kidding then the slap was unnecessary. People take some things too seriously.

The slap was unnecessary and inappropriate because it was physical violence. The comment, however, was also unnecessary and inappropriate: Even if OP intended it as a joke, he (I'm assuming "staticman" is a he) apparently didn't judge his audience very well.

It's probably because the bitch thought you were stealing her boyfriend, who is your nephew.

If she missed & fell, you could've also said, "Bitches be trippin'"

bstudds 1

then if she was injured you could have said bitches get stitches.

Mister_Triangle 21

And if she practiced dark magic you could say "bitches be witches"

If she got bit my a mosquito, you could say "Bitches be itchin'"

ElishaisSexy2016 9

Then when she is in her face from trippin, say "bitches get ditchin" and walk away :)

RedPillSucks 31

and if she drove away, you could say "bitch is a karma"