By Anonymous - 07/03/2015 04:26 - United States

Today, I tried shaving my bikini area for the first time. I ended up cutting myself several times. I now have impressive razor burn, and it's incredibly painful to even wear pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 987
You deserved it 6 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your razor was dull that could have caused it- otherwise you should invest in higher quality razors and shaving cream. Your comfort is worth a few more dollars.

Comments

Looks like skirts and dresses for you for a while!

If your razor was dull that could have caused it- otherwise you should invest in higher quality razors and shaving cream. Your comfort is worth a few more dollars.

Soak in warm water for a while before, OP! Always use a new razor and change every 3 months (depends on how often you use it though). Also use lots of shaving cream and never run the razor over a shaving cream-less area. And finally, always go the way the hair grows, never against it. OR if that's too much for you, there's always waxing or just going natural? :)

I'm surprised more people aren't suggesting waxing! Takes a bit of psyching yourself up to but beats hours of discomfort, and the stubble!

Put conditioner or raw coconut oil for 5 minutes beforehand to soften the follicle, use warm water, shave with the grain first stroke, against second. After rinsing well put a thin layer of coconut oil on, and if razor burn persists soak a cloth in hot water and press against the irritated area several times a day until irritation goes away.

The pants solution is easy. Shave them for later xD

You probably should've stopped after the first few cuts. Just saying...

solution: stop wearing pants. wear a skirt.

150493x 29

Not a solution. You're still going to have "bits" that are between your legs that will be irritated too.

I'm assuming panties irritates her too, so unless she's brave enough to go commando, skirts are out of the list.