By Anonymous - 07/03/2015 04:26 - United States

Today, I tried shaving my bikini area for the first time. I ended up cutting myself several times. I now have impressive razor burn, and it's incredibly painful to even wear pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 988
You deserved it 6 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your razor was dull that could have caused it- otherwise you should invest in higher quality razors and shaving cream. Your comfort is worth a few more dollars.

Comments

gintwinsmoore 20

OP, if you have an SO, try letting him/her do it next time. Mine did and he did a much better job than I ever will in the future!

Shaving cream softens the hairs then you must shave the direction the hair grows and finally lotion afterwards reduces the itch factor. Oh and go slow. That's a sensitive area.

Use shaving cream, and don't go too fast. Also, if you can, try going commando when at home or at least when going to bed. It helps.

White, powder deodorant helps ease razor burn bumps and irritation. :-)

they sell stuff at walmart and target called bikini zone. its a nice cooling cream for razor burn and irritation. i got it for around $4 bucks. it helps so much after i shave my bikini area.

Lostboy717 11

Nair; if I can use it on my balls without injury you should be fine.

Brooke5702 13

Shave the way the hair goes, then the opposite way to get a smooth shave. Make sure to use shaving cream and hot water though. Always works for me ?