By AmyLeigh - 26/08/2012 04:18 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I took my puppy for a walk around town. I had to stop and explain to several people that yes, his head was purple because my little sister wanted to make him look like a Na'vi from Avatar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 264
You deserved it 2 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

As long as no one who questions you is from the SPCA or the Humane Society, you won't have to put up with the well-deserved animal abuse investigation.

"Two young too understand?" So, speaking of idiots...

Comments

Loosen up the collar a little bit, and stop blaming your sister! :P

Awwww, come on!! I thought that joke was funny!!! Purple dog?, suffocating dog?........ Loosen up the collar?.... No? Have you guys been injected with the Simon Cowell DNA? FML is tougher than the east side man!

The only thing less funny than your 'joke', is you explaining said 'joke' afterwards.

So you do admit that the joke is funny and the explanation is just a little bit less funny? I can live with that ^_^

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that most people thought your joke was pretty bad, not funny.

I don't see this as an fml at all. It's amusing. The dye will wash off. You get an interesting story.

Cockblock because of a purple dog? yeaaaaaa

This FML has nothing to do with sex.... Did you comment on the wrong one?

This is for the FML with the kids at the drive-in theatre, isn't it?

I would have thought a purple dog would start a convocation, not be a "**** block" ^3^

Wait, now avatar people are purple? Is there a sequel that i dont know or care about? And, is it just me or whenever someone says na'vi i think of link's fairy....

Glad I'm not the only one thinking LoZ here....

noelykins1 19

In school we learned if you take out a letter or change one it means god..

skyeyez9 24

The vet clinic where I bring my dogs has a multi colored maltese there. The vet tech brought her white maltese and it was fluorescent pink, blue, yellow and orange. She said her two young nieces decided to color the poor dog with markers when she went upstairs to take a bath. She had the dog shaved but you could still see some of the color.

Once my mom took a market and colored a part of my Maltese blue because she was bored and wanted him to have some edge.

sugarbear0727 19

When me and my younger sister put red and blue in our hair a few years ago, she colored in the white spot on one of our puppies blue. We thought our stepdad would be pissed, but he just laughed and asked why we didn't do it to our other dog.

kennaem1 11

You should've put a link so we could see him!

you should be ashamed for leaving that poor dog with her:O