Such a cutie

By Anonymous - 30/05/2013 20:25 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my mum made me take her poodle on a walk, which she'd dressed in a tiara and a pink dog dress. Being a 19-year-old guy, I was pissed. After I got home, I saw that my mom had filmed me from the window and posted it to Facebook, to everyone's great delight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 521
You deserved it 6 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's something my mom would do. Just man up and own that shit. OWN the princess poodle.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Roskosity 22

Her sense of humor is priceless.

twaumat 28

That's something my mom would do. Just man up and own that shit. OWN the princess poodle.

I agree! Although if OP was so "concerned" he could have just taken off the clothes...

Good god, specify which clothes next time. It took five seconds for me to realize you meant the dog costume. I mean, I walk my dog naked, but my neighbors are used to my eccentricities.

I guess it was wrong of me to assume most people don't walk their dog in the nude...?

There's nothing sexier than a confident man walking a princess poodle.

vencku 13

24 - My mum made me take her poodle [...] which she had dressed in [...]. There's not really that much room for confusion here, unlike in your example.

DontGuessMyName 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

except for the obligation of 19 years of support she's given OP

Since OP is 19, his mom has no obligation to feed and house him. Why should she do it? (And it sounds like OP probably still lives with his mom.)

glamorous18 10

Ah, the kid that thinks his parents rules don't apply once he hits 18. You're in for a rude awakening. ;)

Damn straight! OP just say "you guys wish you were with such a classy bitch!" And boom, you have now owned the situation.

lissa_jade 22

at least she didn't make you match outfits with the dog. although I think we would've enjoyed the fml more if she had.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

that dog is no bitch. That dog is fabulous!

Hey now, work that poodle, strut your stuff! Although, you could've just taken its dress and tiara off if you felt that uncomfortable with walking it while wearing that.

Oh so now it's okay to just go around undressing bitches. glad I got the memo.

Troll mom should not troll throigj authority, it cheapens the sport.

rg350dx 29

Revenge is a dish best served with a fake rat and a hidden camera.