By Anonymous - 17/05/2012 04:35 - United States

Today, I went to the hair salon. When I got home, my three-year-old daughter told me I looked like Dora the Explorer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 156
You deserved it 5 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hockeyoceancity 13

Dora is an explorer is like 7 years old, goes out on trips everyday, teaches basic spanish, bestfriend is a monkey named Boots and a map that talks that has an amazing singing skills, Dora is a champ. Swiper no swiping!

ss_20_xx 14

Haha, I laughed t the comment more than I did at the FML.

Come on, vamanos. Everybody lets go...

torch433 1

Ask the map to take you to a new hair salon.

XxHoPPoxX 8

Swiper is digging your do so much hes gunna swipe ir ;)

OP probably just owns the purple backpack... Who owns a map? GPS.

op you must have mad swagger if your daughter thinks you look like Dora !!

If she loves Dora the Explorer, take it as a compliment. If she hates Dora the Explorer, go get a better haircut.

CaramelMacchiato 13

If your daughter called you Dora the Explorer, that should be a compliment. But if your friend/co-worker/ect called you Dora... That'd be a different story, haha! :(

#4 is correct; when a toddler tells you that you look like Dora the Explorer, it's a compliment of the highest caliber.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Thank you, I was gonna say the same thing. When some random 4 year olds have commented I look like Dora or Pinkie Pie (i have pink hair) I take it as a compliment :)

citymayer 7

I'd be so tempted to shave it off and start over.

luckyd880 12
wlddog 14

Sometimes kids are the only people that will be honest with you.

CaramelMacchiato 13

There's only two kinds of honest people in this world. Drunk people and children.

did you go through obstacles on the way home?!

If she's little (about 6 or under) don't take it as an insult.

It seems like you skipped over the part where it actually mentions OPs daughters age #8...

LadyJoker21 0

I think he's explaining the ages where kids don't know any better

I think that might have been about the map, backpack and pet monkey as much as the haircut!

Lol!! Go to a new hair salon next time.