By biwhat - 08/03/2014 09:23 - Australia - Bassendean

Today, I told my boyfriend that I'm bisexual. He dumped me because apparently now there is "too much competition". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 870
You deserved it 14 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's an insensitive jerk. Sorry to hear about this, OP. He should have been more open-minded and realized what's attractive to you. Just because you like both genders doesn't mean you'll do anything like cheat.

mif_fml 27

Just because you're bisexual doesn't mean you're automatically ok with threesomes... -_-

Comments

Plot twist: he's still in the closet and you just have him an excuse to break up.

Nickb55 16

This is both FYL and YDI in my opinion. On one hand if he really loved you he wouldn't have cared. On the other hand you should been honest with him from the start.

When I start dating a guy, I don't tell him "by the way, I'm also attracted to guys who are tall and guys with dark hair," so why would it be required to tell him "btw I'm also attracted to girls." If you are attracted to the person you're dating it really doesn't matter that you happen to be bisexual.

He did you a favour OP because now you can find someone better :)

While he definitely shouldn't have left try and think of it from his view, now ur twice as likely to be stolen away from him. It's happened to me before

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.! No one is "stolen", you CHOSE to cheat or to walk away with someone else. And saying someone is twice as likely because they are bi is as stupid as saying someone is twice as likely because they are attracted to white AND black people.

bertyogurt 7

Being attracted to both genders is on a whole different level than being attracted to different skin colors. That's how racism started, by the way. Separating white and black people into a different group.

"Stolen"? You can't "steal" people, they're not possessions.

It's okay OP now you can move on to better things :)

Sorry op. Apparently he felt threatened by other women. On the bright side you can explore this further and see what it is you really want.

Doesn't he trust you not to cheat? Be glad he's gone. He sounds insecure.

Mysterious_one 26

question, have u find out u were into girls too before or after dating him??

That is a lot of competition tho >_

how is being bisexual a competition now. you do not compete one another to win the affections of someone. it is a matter of attraction and who you are compatible with! Woman or Man. what is she going to make them do a track and field meet to see who wins?

He missed out! Sleep-overs could have reached another level. His loss! He will regret it in the future !!