By biwhat - 08/03/2014 09:23 - Australia - Bassendean

Today, I told my boyfriend that I'm bisexual. He dumped me because apparently now there is "too much competition". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 870
You deserved it 14 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's an insensitive jerk. Sorry to hear about this, OP. He should have been more open-minded and realized what's attractive to you. Just because you like both genders doesn't mean you'll do anything like cheat.

mif_fml 27

Just because you're bisexual doesn't mean you're automatically ok with threesomes... -_-

Comments

I dated a bisexual female briefly, it was actually fun seeing if we had the same taste in other females

My mother in law told my husband to do exactly what he did for exactly the same reasons when my husband ran his mouth about my sexuality. So, I feel for you. I've never really gotten over the condemnation of her assuming I was a **** because of my sexuality. It's very tough because bisexual women have a lot of really terrible stereotypes to over come. Hang in there eventually you'll find the person who completes you regardless of gender and who will be mature and secure enough to trust you. The threesome thing was my biggest issue in past relationships. You need to define how you feel and be very upfront about it otherwise you might end up in awkward situations.

Axel5238 29

I think some of the reputation comes in part from some women that say they are " bi sexual", but wouldn't actually have a relationship with another female they only seem to bring it up when alcohol is involved to get the guys reaction. I"ve had 3 ex's that are bi sexual and that never mattered to me, but there are quite a few that seem to really play it up for the attention which is awful.

angelk19 22

I'm sorry but I wouldn't date bisexual man that's just my preference.. and I think it should definitely be discussed before you get onto a serious relationship

Merylwen 24

I agree. The sexual orientation of one's partner is definitely an important issue, not a detail.

Who doesn't want to have a bisexual girlfriend? They could both talk about cute girls :p

I know that.... my boyfriend thought it was hot before we got together. Now he constantly thinks I'm cheating with my friends....

What a jerk. I hope one day there's no such thing as "coming out" it should be as regular as being straight.

Well, technically, he's right. Get straight.

You can't just 'get straight' as your sexuality is not a choice, I have told people I know about my sexuality (Bisexual as well) & a lot of people tell me bitch tit things about it

Well his logic is flawed. I mean if he is already dating you he shouldn't be worrying about the competition. Am I right?