By SadlySally - 01/06/2016 17:54 - United States - Memphis

Today, I think I met the one. I had the best date ever. We played mini golf and talked about all the things we had in common. After sharing a kiss, I said goodbye, with the promise to meet up again. Too bad he forgot to mention he was moving to Texas the next day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 325
You deserved it 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everything went South after that kiss.

lexiieeex3 32

Not sure why he would agree to a date when he knows he's moving out of state... Are you sure it was a date? Because that's an insanely shitty thing to do.

Comments

Time to move! Oh wait that would make you a stalker... Never mind don't do that.

lexiieeex3 32

Not sure why he would agree to a date when he knows he's moving out of state... Are you sure it was a date? Because that's an insanely shitty thing to do.

That's what I thought but if they kissed...pretty sure it was a date.

To me it looks like he was hoping to get laid before leaving. At least he didn't.

So I guess that means no second date.

Everything went South after that kiss.

**** you that was CLEVER. I should've come up with that! *pout*

Well, apparently you're in contact with him still. Have a long distance relationship and try to make it work if he's the one.

Moving isn't something you had in common?

hoosiergirl94 31

Well time to start packing!

SteveDudleyUK 10

Maybe felt so good a date because he knew he wouldn't be seeing you again. No pressure to impress you, nothing to lose. Though if you think about it the person your looking for isn't type of man who would go on a date day before moving. Would you really want someone so selfish n careless of a females feelings. He is a (self censored) of a man. Your lucky you didn't see more of him and fall in love with such a person.

fpants2010 18

How would you think he was the one after just one date?

Long distance or change think to thought