By lalala - 22/12/2011 17:26 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I started undressing in front of my boyfriend. He politely said, "Excuse me, please" because I was blocking the T.V. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 040
You deserved it 7 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brittster1990 0

You make a better door than you do a window.

Comments

You must never get between a man and bargain hunt

Sinamoi 18

There's a hole in your ass but he can't see through it.

bacon12 0

The **** BDSM and ***********? Whats wrong with you?

xShannonxSammyx 7

Try again when he's not watching TV? :)

stupidisntcute 0

There's nothing wrong with him saying this. Maybe he was watching a show he had been looking forward to! And who undresses infront of a tv? It doesn't make him a ****, he makes him a man! Men don't always jump up at the sight of a woman undressing! It is not really a big deal!

RubberFreeDucky 4

At least he was polite about it.

If he was watching Jersey Shore, he's a ******* idiot. If he was watching Community, GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY!! COMMUNITY IS ON, BITCH!

stupidisntcute 0

And besides why do women expect men to jump at their every whim. And act like they should worshipped! I mean really? Come on! Give him a break!

Because women have vaginas. And men want vaginas. And the (correct) way to get vaginas is to be nice to the women that own them.

stupidisntcute 0

Well I'm a woman and when men act like that it is such a turn off!! But then again I think about 75% of women are complete jokes, and not the funny kind!!!

Ah but 51, men can also get vaginas with money or alcohol. Besides, 'correct' is subjective.