By 404: fuck not given - 23/11/2014 16:34 - United States - Saint Louis

Spicy
Today, I started to get horny while watching TV with my husband. I tried turning him on by telling him I wanted his cock. He cheerfully replied without looking away from the TV, "If only I gave a fuck, babe, if only I gave a fuck!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 044
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can now say I've heard that phrase in the literal sense

Do it yourself. Sounds like his **** is chicken.

Comments

gary3768 13

He better watch out. If he don't start giving a **** somebody will come along and give a ****

jessiejamesp 11

Well next time he wants some get him back make him pay

TahoeFMler 22

Hmph, I had to read this aloud to MY husband to make sure I don't have a split personality that submitted this! Sorry Sister in situation! Smile, and remind yourself that you don't want to train a new husband! Good luck!

That's when you turn him on with your actions.

spacewardtrout 16

I can't say that'd turn me on either.

I feel weird that people are laughing at the wording. I'm laughing at the title.

Goblin182 26

Even though your life sucks, maybe you aren't that good at it.

graphicstyle7 17

I'm guessing there's a whole, long story behind this. Counseling to save the marriage, leave if you're not interested in saving it. Seriously, I read so many posts on here where the significant other says something so rude and cruel, I have to wonder why anyone would hang around. If my husband said that to me, we would have a VERY serious discussion about why he thought it was ok to talk to me like that. Ditto if I said something like that to him. Your marriage is not a happy one, I wish you luck in finding a solution.

That's marriage for you. I get the same kind of reaction from my husband too.