By ahddib - 14/10/2010 02:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I started making love to my wife as soon as the kids were occupied. She just laid there the whole time and never responded, except for a few times to say "Ouch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 196
You deserved it 10 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe u should have stopped?! you know since she was saying "ouch" maybe u should have checked to make sure she was okay?!

Comments

jrezo757 0

that's why I will never get married this should be on the marriage papers when you have to sign them

Ok for all you people saying he raped his wife, that is really wrong and uncalled for. If his wife didn't want to have sex she just needed to say, communication seems to be an issue in this marriage. Clearly the reason it was hurting was because she wasn't in the mood and therefore she either needed to tell him this, stop, or have some foreplay instead of jumping right in there. If I had been him I would have stopped as soon as she started saying ouch, just purely because I could tell she was not enjoying it and that would be a huge turn off.

Jonscarl 0

not much love in that relation ship is therr

Not everyone likes surprise buttsex. The more you know...

Ouch? Are you sure you are putting it in the right spot?

okay i can only think of 3 things 1. you're wife was to focus on trying to keep quiet so you're kids won't hear you.. 2. maybe she was tired and give out from everything and just wasn't in the mood. 3. .. you need to work on you're skills.

she didn't perform for OP because I had already worn her out. He got bone dry seconds.

skyeyez9 24

The biggest turn in for alot of busy moms is to share the workload with the kids. Give the kiddos a bath and get them to bed without having to be asked for help. Take the kids with you outside to play while your wife gets a moment aone to rest. Little things like that help ALOT. Your wife may be exhausted from caring for your kids all day.