By anonymous - 05/01/2013 16:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I started charging my phone in the car during a family road trip. The car recognized my iPhone as an MP3 player and started playing the audio from the porn video I watched before we left. Everybody heard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 681
You deserved it 44 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's hard rock that makes you rock hard! Hehe

For your sake I hope it wasn't tentacle ****....

Comments

"OP: Its just some new age Pop, mom!". **** can always pass as pop music.

Unless it's one of those old **** jazz music...

Or you instantly hear the moans.......awkward

jdime209 2

Another awkward road trip! Lol

Hopefully you pulled it out before they came to the realization of what they were hearing.

Authoress14 15

Learn to read. OP said they heard everything

I am thinking this was a pun. If not, just roll with it.

CharresBarkrey 15

32 - Hearing and comprehending are two different things. They could have heard it, but not understood what it was.

Authoress14 15

YDI. Really?? How stupid can you be? lol

not as stupid as you, apparently. :') you wouldnt expect the car to randomly start playing the latest **** vid you watched when you inserted your phone in the charger.

how was op to know it was going to play ****

At least he's not as stupid as you look, hoe.

Well hopefully it wasnt that god awful 80's workout music.

onorexveritas 23

playing in the background of the **** they obviously heard? yeah... that'd be disturbing

Well, to be fair I've done that too. Not with **** but a normal movie on my MP3 after I let the computer sync it by itself.

CharresBarkrey 15

How is a normal movie as embarrassing as ****?

They didn't say it was. They were making the point that it could happen to anyone.

CharresBarkrey 15

Good point! I guess I just read it as them saying they had a similar embarrassing experience.

Kids these days don't even jerk it in front of a proper computer... How can you fully enjoy the money shot?! You can't, you just can't.