By Anonymous - 03/08/2010 06:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I start work in an office, with my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 549
You deserved it 12 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

penny_darling 0

Boo hoo. I would actually really like to work with my mom.

Comments

STFU and get back to work. Obviously you think FML because u r lazy and won't be able to slack off. Maybe you should be looking at it as in you could learn something from your mom. Like a good work ethic and punctuality. Quit the whoa is me attitude and thank your lucky stars for the opportunity to shine.

Aye!! I started work in an office with my mother today too! I feel your pain OP.

You didn't know your mom worked there? Ydi.

Life's gonna suck when you grow up, when you grow up, when you grow up. Life's gonna suck when you grow up, it sucks pretty bad right now.

adriandenee 0

you have a job during a recession yeah **** ur life

fluffykins 0

Well, I work with my older brother (you know, the one who tortured me growing up because I'm his little sister?) and my cousin, and a couple of ex's. Nothing wrong with working with your mother.

moemoeKYUNN 0

a famous man once said- "don't be a bitch!"

Oh noez!!1!! YDI for not loving your mother enough. I hope she makes your life hell inside and outside of work.

stop whining and be grateful you have a job!